EARLY MUSIC EDUCATION
for moms of infants/toddlers
— to stimulate the child’s musical ear, pitch, and sense of rhythm development from the very birth and older
— to boost the intellectual, emotional and physical development of the child from the birth
— to assist in building a strong bond with your child
— as a postpartum anti-depression / anxiety therapy for new mothers
Education starts at Birth.
Preparing a child for school doesn’t start at age three, or five or seven. It begins at birth. So get that young brain to work early, says experts.
BBC, The New York Times
Research conducted by University of Chicago Nobel Prize winning economist James Heckman
From the time a child is born, he or she is learning every waking moment. … And between birth to age 5, a child learns at a speed unmatched the rest of his or her life!
It is during these years – when more than 85 percent of a child’s brain is formed – that crucial brain connections are created.
• Exercises for the Child’s memory development
• Exercises for the Child’s musical ear development
• Exercises for the Child’s sense of rhythm development
• Exercises for the Child’s pitch development
• Exercises for the Child’s intellectual development
• Exercises for the Child’s emotional and physical development
• Multi-sensory learning
• Audio experience
• Tactile experience
• Strong mother-child bond
• Relaxation and mood exercises — as an anti-anxiety, anti-stress therapy