|Course language||English, Russian|
|Price||$25 per class|
PRENATAL MUSIC EDUCATION COURSE
for expectant mothers
— to build your child’s intellectual, emotional and physical, as well as music development
— as a prenatal anti-depression / anxiety therapy for expectant mothers
Multiple studies and researchers have shown that babies start learning BEFORE THEY ARE EVEN BORN.
This is simply just how nature works. It is how it works for anything alive and breathing. From cuttlefish learning to recognize prey before they hatch, to birds memorizing “passwords” in the egg to form a bond with their parents, to of course humans recognizing sounds, rhythms, languages and melodies they have heard in the womb — it is clear, for science, that
SCHOOLING BEGINS BEFORE BIRTH.
Language and Music Lessons Start in the Womb
The New York Times
• Exercises for the Child’s memory development / stimulation
• Exercises for the Child’s music ear development / stimulation
• Exercises for the Child’s sense of rhythm development / stimulation
• Multi-sensory learning
• Audio experience
• Tactile experience
• Anti-anxiety, anti-stress.
Feel free to contact me with any questions
What you will learn
After completing this course and following all the suggested directions you will be able to:
• Get your child’s musical development stimulation / know how to continue doing that during and after your pregnancy
• Stimulate your child’s music ear and sense of rhythm
• Increase a chance of your child having a perfect pitch from birth
• Increase your child’s learning capacity and speed
• Stimulate your child’s memory – recognition and reproduction (sounds and music patterns, and singing)
• Increase your child’s intellectual development
• Increase your child’s emotional and physical development
• Build a strong bond with your child
• Ease prenatal depression / anxiety
• Feel better emotionally and physically
• Ease abdominal cramps and pain during pregnancy
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Talk to teacher directly, have all your questions answered.
Get a free evaluation and know exactly where you stand and where to go next.