|Duration||8 sessions per month|
|Course language||English, Russian|
|Price||$25 per session|
AGE GROUPS 10-11 Y.O.
- Adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators
- Adding and subtracting fractions with unlike denominators
- Multipling and dividing fractions
- Changing improper fractions to mixed numbers
- Changing mixed numbers to improper fractions
- Changing fractions to decimals
- Changing decimals to fractions
- Answering fraction word problems
- Converting percents into decimals into fractions and vice versa
- Finding percents of different numbers
- Solving word problems using decimals, percents and fractions
- Comparing decimals, percents and fractions
- Understanding place values
- Rounding numbers to any place value
- Understanding exponents and how to use them
- Properly using the order of operation easily to solve problems
- Finding area and perimeter for many different shapes
- Finding the surface area and volume for three-dimensional shapes
What you will learn
After these lessons, students will be able to:
- Quickly and easily use fractions, decimals, and percents to solve problems
- Add, subtract, divide and multiply fractions with ease
- Compare and convert percents, fractions and decimals
- Round numbers to the correct place values
- How to properly use the order of operations to solve long problems easily.
- How to find area, perimeter, volume and surface area of both 2D and 3D shapes
These skills are key to getting exceptional grades on the state exams, classroom tests, homework, and class assignments!
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Talk to teacher directly, have all your questions answered.
Get a free evaluation and know exactly where you stand and where to go next.