|Course language||English, Russian|
|Price||$25 per class|
EARLY MUSIC EDUCATION
for moms of infants/toddlers
— to stimulate the child’s musical ear, pitch, and sense of rhythm development from the very birth and older
— to boost the intellectual, emotional and physical development of the child from the birth
— to assist in building a strong bond with your child
— as a postpartum anti-depression / anxiety therapy for new mothers
Education starts at Birth.
Preparing a child for school doesn’t start at age three, or five or seven. It begins at birth. So get that young brain to work early, says experts.
BBC, The New York Times
Research conducted by University of Chicago Nobel Prize winning economist James Heckman
From the time a child is born, he or she is learning every waking moment. … And between birth to age 5, a child learns at a speed unmatched the rest of his or her life!
It is during these years – when more than 85 percent of a child’s brain is formed – that crucial brain connections are created.
• Exercises for the Child’s memory development
• Exercises for the Child’s musical ear development
• Exercises for the Child’s sense of rhythm development
• Exercises for the Child’s pitch development
• Exercises for the Child’s intellectual development
• Exercises for the Child’s emotional and physical development
• Multi-sensory learning
• Audio experience
• Tactile experience
• Strong mother-child bond
• Relaxation and mood exercises — as an anti-anxiety, anti-stress therapy
What you will learn
After completing this course and following all the suggested directions you will be able to:
After completing this course and following all the suggested directions you will..
• Boost your child’s musical development – music ear and pitch
• Stimulate your child’s sense of rhythm
• Increase your child’s learning capacity and speed
• Stimulate your child’s memory – recognition and reproduction (sounds and music patterns, and singing)
• Increase your child’s intellectual development
• Increase your child’s emotional and physical development
• Build a strong bond with your child
• Ease / prevent postpartum depression / anxiety
• Feel better emotionally and have fun
More information on an open house session
Please feel free to contact me with any questions
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Talk to teacher directly, have all your questions answered.
Get a free evaluation and know exactly where you stand and where to go next.