|Duration||8 sessions ( 16 hours ) a month|
|Course language||English, Spanish|
|Format||Group & Online.|
|Price||$35 - per session|
NYC Cooking Series : IRT line #1 route
introduces culinary experience from the neighborhoods along the #1 train line .
You will learn how to prepare dishes from
- Italian cuisines.
Each class will last 2 hrs guiding step by step on how to prepare a certain dish.
We will talk about significance of the selected recipe.
You will learn about the
ingredients and food preparation .
The class will also feature music from the country of dish’s origin.
- Lesson 1 Riverdale (American) Steak and Potatoes
- Lesson 2 Washington Heights (Dominican) Arroz con habichuelas
- Lesson 3 Washington Heights ( Dominican) Sancocho
- Lesson 4 Harlem ( Southern) Fried Chicken
- Lesson 5 Harlem ( Southern) Mac-n-Cheese
- Lesson 6 Hell’s Kitchen ( Italian) Lasagna
- Lesson 7 Hell’s Kitchen ( Italian) Stuffed Shells
- Lesson 8 South Ferry Garlic Shrimp with Pasta
What you will learn
- Food shoping and preporation.
- History behind most favorite recipies.
- At the end of the class, we will email you the recipe from the class demonstration.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Talk to teacher directly, have all your questions answered.
Get a free evaluation and know exactly where you stand and where to go next.