|Course language||English, Russian|
|Price||$25 per session|
Russian grammar and conversational practice for enthusiastic travelers
А 2. Basic, Pre-Intermediate
В 1. Intermediate
This program is open for those who continue to study the Russian language.
You already have an understanding of Russian grammar, you are able to carry on a simple conversation and dream about going to Russia. Standard courses for travelers seem uninteresting to you – the same tourist places are mentioned there. In our course, we pay attention to various types of tourism: visiting magnificent museums and natural sites hidden from the human eye, relaxing beach tourism and extreme recreation.
What are we going to do in class?
- discuss topics related to the sights of Russia;
- do role-playing games (on the topics “In a hotel”, “On a hike”, “In a museum”, etc.);
- listen to Russian speech (fragments of interviews, vlogs, songs, cartoons) and work to improve listening comprehension;
- read and discuss texts in Russian;
- learn to fill out different types of documents;
- repeat the most complex topics of Russian grammar (we will pay special attention to verbs of motion);
What you will learn
What will you get as a result?
- Discover the amazing sights of Russia.
- Work out a tourist route of your dream.
- Expand significantly your vocabulary.
- Repeat the most common grammatical constructions of the Russian language.
- Learn to understand different types of oral and written announcements and “read” signs and directions.
- Fill out forms at the airport, hotel and other public places.
- Book a hotel and rent skis, carry on a conversation around a campfire at a campground, and discuss your impressions of the painting in a museum without the assistance of the interpreter.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Talk to teacher directly, have all your questions answered.
Get a free evaluation and know exactly where you stand and where to go next.