|Course language||English, Russian|
|Format||Group-online, Group-in person, Private (request)|
|Price||$40 per class|
- Session 1. Letter writing as means of communication. How to write a friendly letter. Parts of a letter.
- Session 2. Choosing a pen pal. Supporting those who are in need. Introducing future pen pals.
- Session 3. How to start. The art of asking questions. Self-presentation.
- Session 4. What to write about. Common topics. Structuring sentences in the best effective way. Drafting and outlining.
- Session 5. Joint session on presenting new pen pals.
What you will learn
- After completing this course the students will learn the aspects of letter writing and improve their writing skills.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Talk to teacher directly, have all your questions answered.
Get a free evaluation and know exactly where you stand and where to go next.