|Duration||8 sessions a month|
|Course language||English, Russian.|
|Price||Group-$25 per session; Individual- $50 per session|
|Session Type||: Choose one|
Welcome to our course!
This course is ONLINE ONLY.
Total of 8 sessions
Groups of 4
INDIVIDUAL SESSIONS AVAILABLE .
RUSSIAN FOR BEGINNERS
For those who have not studied Russian before.
This program is for those who are just starting to learn Russian.
Your friends, family members or colleagues speak Russian and you want to communicate with them.
You would like to say hello, say goodbye in Russian, ask how are you doing, thank for a help or give a compliment.
You like traveling around Russia and other countries where people speak Russian.
What will we do in the class?
- learn how to pronounce sounds, words, phrases correctly;
- learn how to use Russian words in the right grammatical form;
- talk about yourself and learn about others in Russian;
- listen and understand Russian speech;
- read simple texts on topics that interest you;
- get acquainted with the facts of Russian culture and the secrets of Russian etiquette (how to say hello / goodbye; how to thank / apologize, etc.)
What you will learn
What will you get as a result:
- You will get acquainted with the basic grammatical constructions of the Russian language.
- You will be able to read and understand small texts: advertisements, announcements, short stories.
- You will be able to write small texts about yourself, about friends, about family, about working hours, about your free time.
- You will be able to walk around the city in Russia, read the signs, understand the announcements in the subway and on the bus, make an order in a cafe, buy food in a grocery store.
- You can participate in a dialogue, maintain a simple conversation. You can ask people questions and tell about yourself in Russian.
After completing this course, we strongly advise to take : RUSSIAN BASIC LEVEL
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Talk to teacher directly, have all your questions answered.
Get a free evaluation and know exactly where you stand and where to go next.